Software Architecture Consulting
We offer a range of software architecture consulting services including:
- Skills transfer. Our architects work side-by-side with your development team, mentoring them during product development, and enabling your team to apply software architecture techniques autonomously during their next project.
- Outsourcing. Use one of our architects when your team needs a “ringer” on the project.
- Architecture reviews. Many architecture decisions are difficult to change after much code has been written. Our architects can collaborate with your development team to identify risks and design alternatives. Architecture reviews are highly cost-effective, saving $1M per medium-sized project according to published reports.
- Short-term guidance. Often development teams have strong implementation skills yet can benefit from the skills of an experienced architect to point the system in the right direction and help make key decisions that have long-term implications.
- Strategic guidance. If you have decided that you need help on software architecture, but you are unclear how best to hire an architect, or how to use an architect on your team, we can advise you on the common organizational patterns and pitfalls.